This course prepares you for the PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer certification exams.
The main goal of the course is to guide you from a state of complete programming illiteracy to a level of programming knowledge which allows you to design, write, debug, and run programs encoded in the Python language, and to understand the basic concepts of software development technology.
The course will prepare you for jobs and careers connected with widely understood software development, which includes not only creating the code itself as a junior developer, but also computer systems design and software testing.
You will learn
- Learn the universal concepts of computer programming
- Learn the syntax and semantics of the Python language
- Practice skills in resolving typical implementation challenges
- Use the most important elements of Python Standard Library
- Install your runtime environment
- Write your own Python programs