Types of educational tasks
1. The first and second year of studying “ROBBO Robotics” program (7-11 years)
- There is the study of the surrounding world through remote sensors in ROBBO Scratch.
2. The first and second year of studying “ROBBO Programming and Robotics” program (12-18 years)
- It’s possible to reflect indicators for each sensor in the “Smart Home” interface: a temperature sensor in the form of a thermometer, in which a scale changes its value depending on readings. Students, who have mastered drawing skills in Processing, are invited to draw the indicator themselves.
Integration with other ROBBO equipment
- ROBBO Lab
- The temperature sensor based on the TMP37FT9Z sensor measures in the range between -40 and +125°C (±2°C).
- Crocodile clips measure voltage in the range between 0.1 and 5 V.
Country of origin: Russian Federation
Manufacturer: АО «ROBBO»
Trademark: АО «ROBBO»